so excited that you are visiting this site! While here you'll learn a little about God and His work in my life. My heart's desire is to share enough of my testimony so that you, my friend, may
be strengthen (Luke 22:32 and 2 Corinthians 1:3-4). A few of my most significant challenges
are listed below.
My First Home: Life During My Formative Years and a Little Beyond
- Growing Up in an Abusive and Godly Home
- Southern Living: Poverty and Racial Tension
in the 1960s and '70s
Educational Choices (I dropped out of high school.)
a New Home: Married 35 Years and Counting!
- Military Wives Need God too! (Our
Marriage Spanned a Career of Active Duty Commitments and Now Retirement)
- Raising Godly Children (Remember, Sons are Developing
Priests and Daughters Occupy a Chunk of Daddy's Heart!)
- Caregiver Responsibilities (My Role in Helping My Husband Maintain and
Manage His Priestly Role in the Midst of His Brain Tumor Journey)
The release date for my testimony will be posted on this site when it becomes available.
Friends, you don't want to miss this time of sharing so be sure to check in as often as possible!
Living to give,